Receive a subsidy of up to € 12,500 for the promotion of the sustainable employability of your staff!
Healthy, productive and motivated employees are of great importance to your company or institution. The European Social Fund (ESF) encourages the sustainable employability of your employees through this subsidy. Half of the costs incurred by collecting or implementing relevant advice are eligible. You can receive up to €12,500 subsidy for your project!
The advice that is obtained or implemented for your project should be linked to (one of) the following themes:
- Promoting health and safety of workers
- Promoting the work environment for employees
- Stimulating the internal mobility of employees
- The promotion of a flexible work culture
Uw project voor duurzame inzetbaarheid dient de vorm aan te nemen van het verkrijgen van advies inclusief implementatieplan, of het ontvangen van begeleiding bij de implementatie van een advies.
- The project can last a maximum of 12 months, starting from the day on which the subsidy is obtained in writing.
- You can already apply for this subsidy if you have at least 2 employees..
- An application for your project can only be submitted for one of the three periods; repeated applications are rejected.
In the amended ESF-SE scheme, there are three periods in which applications can be submitted, € 15 million is available per period. If this ceiling of € 15 million is reached by the number of applications in a period, the applications will be treated on the basis of a draw.
Deadlines for submitting your application:
- 25 June 2018 until 29 June 2018
- 12 November 2018 to 16 November 2018
- April 8, 2019 through April 12, 2019